What to Bring to Advanced Recovery Solution. ARS accepts both men and women ages 18 and older. We are an Orange County Treatment Center for alcohol and drug addiction. We treat our clients’ substance abuse issues as well as anxiety disorders, post traumatic stress disorder, depression, and many other underlying issues.
Finding the right fit for treatment can be challenging. Let us make it a little easier on you and answer some potential questions that you may have in regards getting help for yourself or your loved one. We can walk you through the process of what to bring while seeking treatment at Advanced Recovery Solution.
I’m worried about my privacy
ARS is fully HIPPA compliant and a licensed drug and alcohol facility in Orange County California. We pride ourselves on professionalism and your privacy. We maintain strict adherence to all federal laws and guidelines so you can be assured your information is kept confidential and private.
Who we can help
Advanced Recovery Solution is a sub-acute treatment center. This means clients coming to us with extreme psychological disorders, a history of violence, or multiple hospitalizations may not be admitted into our residential program. To determine whether or not it would be a good fit, ARS can offer a complimentary assessment to help you determine the right fit for you.
Do you take my insurance?
Yes! We take most major insurance policies
Do you offer detox on-site?
ARS is a licensed sub-acute residential treatment program. We offer detox and residential treatment at our Orange County location.
How long is the program? Does it include detox?
Our facility is a 30 day detox and residential program. Most detoxes can take up to 5-10 days depending on symptoms of withdrawal and physician recommendation.
What is the schedule like?
Call for Details.
Can I smoke or Vape?
Yes, in the designated patio area of the residence.
I am gluten free or have a special diet that I need to adhere to, can you help?
Yes, ARS has a chef on staff to accommodate special dietary requirements. Please notify the admissions staff prior to admitting into program to prepare for your arrival.
Are you pet friendly?
While we love our pets, unfortunately because some clients are allergic to pets, we do not allow pets to live at our facility.
Here is our guide on what to bring into ARS Treatment:
- Insurance Card
- Valid Identification Card – Drivers License, ID, Passport
- Non-alcoholic Toiletries (if it contains alcohol, it will be kept safe between uses)
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, lotion without alcohol, sunscreen
- Cosmetics are permitted, although nail polish and remover are also kept safe
- List of all medications your are taking currently
- A week’s worth of clothes, we have on-site laundry
- Treatment is about becoming comfortable with yourself so dressing comfortably is important to help you get comfortable
- Gym Clothes and shoes
- Swim Wear for pool area
- Pajamas for bed time are encouraged as we are a coed house
- Comfortable clothes according to the season
- Shoes for hiking in surrounding terrain, flip-flops or sandals are also encouraged
- Journal for recording your thoughts and experiences while at our center
- Reading material for downtime in evenings or mornings
- If you are a light sleeper, bring a noise canceling electronic device or ear plugs
- List of family members or friends that need to know about your treatment while you’re with us
- Photos of loved ones or small items that remind you of positive moments or people
- Letters from kids or people that love you to encourage you along your journey